Monday, August 20, 2018

The Cost Is Real

Why is it everything costs more than your car or home? Want to start my own business but the capital to start is crazy. I would love to have my own clothing exchange but sweet Jesus you have a little bit of things in collection and want to try and fix it all. People do not like giving second chances. With the cost of living and self growth is tearing people apart. I am prepared to do what i need to do and would be able to afford to pay the bills in collection when my business is up and running. I get real tired of trying. I just let federal taxes pay my school loans but that doesn't seem to be good enough either.

Love, Peace, and Harmony
Lucy

No comments:

Love And War: Is there a reason?

Love And War: Is there a reason? : Is there a legitimate reason I feel the way I do? Is there a concrete message that I am being sent and no...