Sunday, August 19, 2018

Is it Normal

I stop to think about events going on in my life lately. It's not about being unhappy or loving your partner it's really about the gains and losses that happen during the relationship. How much is one or the other suppose to endure before things are normal again? But then what is normal is my big question lately. Are we suppose to put up with things that get hidden, deleted, or some excuse given for the actions we consciously make? Whether something physically happened or not the intent was still there by all means. It's scary when you get bull dozed with such things everyday or even every week. Always someone or something pops up. What type of person just sits back and lets it happen continuously? Iv'e set back and thought about it many times. I know so many people that is going through this all the time and it is heart breaking.

No comments:

Love And War: Is there a reason?

Love And War: Is there a reason? : Is there a legitimate reason I feel the way I do? Is there a concrete message that I am being sent and no...