Friday, August 17, 2018

Curiousity

Do we just get used to certain things in our life just to avoid confrontation? Do we let time and space between others build and numbify how we really feel just because? It's a scary thought when you really sit down and think of everything you have put aside or on the back burner because of fear. I believe we all as humans do it just because it's safer or less stressful, but is it healthy? We are creatures of habit forming actions, like which sneaker we put on first or which leg we start with when we put on pants. So when we are told something repeatedly it sinks in and stays. It's difficult to break good or bad habits only because we convince ourselves its okay. This all came to me in the middle of the night and I couldn't wrap myself around my own answers.

No comments:

Love And War: Is there a reason?

Love And War: Is there a reason? : Is there a legitimate reason I feel the way I do? Is there a concrete message that I am being sent and no...