Thursday, August 16, 2018

common interests

There will always be a time or two in your life that you'll find someone with common interest's as you. Life isn't simple anymore like it used to be when we were kids. Everybody that you hung with or friends with enjoyed the same things. When you lay in bed next to the love of my life trying to concentrate on my blog as i listen to his youtube videos about aliens annoys the crap out of me. But i enjoy listening to him laugh and get excited because it's something he enjoys. Relationships are all about give and take, along with arguments and love, patience, understanding.

Peace, Love and Happiness,
Lucy 

No comments:

Love And War: Is there a reason?

Love And War: Is there a reason? : Is there a legitimate reason I feel the way I do? Is there a concrete message that I am being sent and no...